Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Four Reasons to be Thankful

 

A Christian brother in another part of the country sent me Four Reasons to be Thankful.  I wanted to pass them along that others my benefit as I did.

 

  1. First, you can be thankful for what God had done for you through Jesus Christ! "For God commended His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us."  Romans 5:8 Thank you, God!

 

  1. Next, you can be thankful for what God is doing for you now! "I am come that they might have life and have it abundantly."  John 10:10 Thank you, God!

 

  1. Third, be thankful for what you know God will do because of His promises! "I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me."  Philippians 4:13 Thank you, God!

 

  1. Finally, you can always be thankful for what He is doing that you are not even aware of!" "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!" Ephesians 3: 20-21 Thank you, God!

 

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

 

Pastor Van

 

No comments: